To perform the automatic fault scan of vehicle control units follow the instructions:
the displayed number shows the amount of found problems/faults.
the problems are divided into two groups: Passive - faults that can be cleared after reading the trouble codes without changing car parts. Passive faults warn about the bigger issues later. Active - active faults are faults which can't be cleared without fixing or changing car part.
indicators shows in which part of the system fault was found:
- the problem(s) was detected in the engine control unit.
- the problem(s) was detected in the ABS (anti-lock braking) system of the car.
- the problem(s) was detected in the airbag system of the car.
- the problem(s) was detected in the steering column system of the car.
- the problems(s) was detected in other control units.
display already scanned control units in form: Scanned/All units
indicator display which control unit is in the scanning mode at the moment.
the button to stop and cancel the operation.