To perform the automatic fault scan of vehicle control units follow the instructions:
the "Scan" button to begin the scan.
the displayed number shows the amount of found problems/faults.
the problems are divided into two groups: Passive - faults that can be cleared after reading the trouble codes without changing car parts. Passive faults warn about the bigger issues later. Active - active faults are faults which can't be cleared without fixing or changing car part.
indicators shows in which part of the system fault was found:
- the problem(s) was detected in the engine control unit.
- the problem(s) was detected in the ABS (anti-lock braking) system of the car.
- the problem(s) was detected in the airbag system of the car.
- the problem(s) was detected in the steering column system of the car.
- the problems(s) was detected in other control units.
display already scanned control units in form: Scanned/All units
indicator display which control unit is in the scanning mode at the moment.
the button to stop and cancel the operation.
button to send the log of the found problems.
button to clear the faults.
display already cleaned faults in form: Cleaned/All faults.