To access the control units' list follow the instructions:
are displayed control units.
Each control unit has
a status indicator at top right corner, the indicator can be GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLACK (The number in the indicator is showing the corresponding control unit number): *GREEN
- Control unit is in working condition and without any trouble codes. *RED
- Control unit is in working condition but it has some trouble codes. *YELLOW
- Control unit is in working condition but it is not installed in Gateway installation list. Use the Gateway list coding function to add this control unit to the Gateway installation list. *BLACK
- Control unit is installed into Gateway but it is not reachable. If you have uninstalled this control unit you will need to remove it from Gateway installation list, in another way you will need to check the functionality of control unit.
- Control unit is currently offline.