We're sorry to hear you're having issues while purchasing. If you are unable to connect to Google Play, here are some things to try:
1. Check if you are logged in with a valid Google account;
2. Update your Play Store application by opening and updating it;
3. Double-check that you have a valid payment method set up on your Google account. If your primary payment method is a credit card, you should also check with your credit card company whether your card has any restrictions on in-app or online purchases;
4. Ensure your user controls are set correctly and that you know your PIN if you have set one up. You can view it in the Play Store app under Menu > Settings > User controls.
5. Check and verify that you're in a Wi-Fi router or base station range. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned ON.
6. Try resetting (turn OFF and ON) your wireless router.
If you are still unable to make a purchase or connect, you might have to contact Google, as they may have blocked purchases.